WATEVER

Sunday, March 24, 2013

4Men, The men & women




Even when I eat, I’m alone
Even when I watch baseball, I’m alone
Even when I walk the streets, I’m alone
I don’t want to be alone


Again when I lie in my room, I’m alone
Even in the living room, I’m alone
My heart hurts so I sit in my dining table
I put my head down and cry again


Even when I cook ramen
I think about you so I put two bowls down
I can’t even eat and just swallow my tears


Now even if I drink cold water
My hurt heart doesn’t get any better
Thinking about you, who left, I drink againtoday
And I get drunk and say I miss you


Even when I meet up with a friend, it’sjust whatever
Even if we chat, it’s just whatever
I’m not interested
I don’t feel any better, whatever I do, itdoesn’t work


Even if I get my hair done nicely, I don’tlike it
The person who would tell me that it reallylooks fine
The person I want to brag to, is not nextto me
I really love you, I don’t want to see allthe couples who are smiling
My heart is bruised
All by myself, I drink
And I get drunk and say I miss you
I drink again today, get drunk and say
I really miss you

No comments: